Monday, May 4, 2009

WHAT MATTERS MOST TO ME.


So many people send me emails and text me little messages, always wanting to know all about me, but there are very few who through those emails and messages have actually taken the time to “get to know me” for me. Instead they want to know me for what I do, what I have or how I look and that is the least important thing to me. Knowing me for me is what really matters most.


I am the kind of person, who “status” means nothing to. I don’t care if you’re the richest person in the world, the most beautiful person in the world or the most famous. All of that means nothing to me, what matters to me, is what is deep inside of a person. “Who they truly are” as a person. Looks, money, celebrity status, all of that isn’t what is important in life. Love, respect, truth, friendship and compassion mean a whole lot more.


You could be living in some rat infested house with purple hair and it wouldn’t make a difference to me as long as you were a kind, respectful and decent person. Every one of us in this world, all get up in the morning and get started on our jobs. Whether it is caring for our children, running to office, the studio or where ever. We all have a job to do. None of us wake up looking perfect and we all have the same “real life” issues to deal with.


Those who believe that Status is the most important thing in the world, are those that honestly for me would not even get the time of day. No matter what your status is, we’re all just people. People who need love and need friendship and deserve respect and at the end of everyday, we’re still just “people”I have met so many people online who are all “Oh you know her or you know him. OMG that is so freakin cool!!!!! I just have to to know you now!!!” And then suddenly they’re your best friends or so they believe and why? Not for you, not for who you are as a person, but simply for who you know.


That is just wrong and not how life should be.Get to know people for who they are as a person and for what they hold deep in their hearts, not for what you see on the outside, watch or hear. Know a person for who they truly are, as there is nothing more important. True friendships are found, when you take the time really know.


No comments:

Post a Comment